The Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General recently relocated to The Phoenix which is a national historic landmark building located at 1600 Arch Street in Philadelphia. The building was originally constructed for the insurance company of North America in 1922 and designed by prominent Philadelphia Architecture Firm Stewardson and Page. In 2002 developer Daniel J. Keating III completed a major renovation of the building which preserved and revitalized the grand building.
Tevebaugh Architecture, DCC Design, and Gilbane Building Company designed and constructed the 33,000 sqft fit-out on the 3rd and 4th floors. The fit-out scope of work included space planning, fit-out design and finish selections. The 4th floor of the building has two large floor openings which create open double height spaces. These open areas at the front lobby and in the heart of the office and conference room areas provide a dynamic entrance and gathering space for this prominent tenant.
See link below