Tevebaugh Associates is seeking to add a full time project manager to join our growing organization. Our firm prides itself on our energetic, creative, and driven studio environment, as well as our strong benefits package. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and highly organized. Selected candidate will have the opportunity to lead a variety of project types and sizes and therefore, the ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and phases is essential.
Our office operates in an interactive studio environment. While individuals must be fluent in Revit modeling, construction documentation and detailing, we also rely heavily on collaboration and interaction to successfully complete our projects. Successful candidates should have experience resolving complex problems, contributing constructive criticism to the design and construction process, developing schedules, and meeting deadlines.
– Licensed Architect, or demonstration of progress towards licensure
– Minimum 8-10 years of experience in an architectural practice
– Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
– Lead medium to large size projects, acting as client and consultant point of contact.
– Responsible for overall project coordination including budget, schedule, and development of contract documents.
– Assist in the development, documentation and construction administration of a wide array of construction project types.
– Engagement with the growth of an established practice, including, but not limited to, active participation in marketing proposals and presentation preparation.
– Coordination and communication with all consultants
– Provide direction to other production staff members
– Provide detailed code review on projects
– Monitor and meet project budgets
Please respond via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a single attachment, no more than 5MB, in .pdf format, that includes a cover letter, resume, and portfolio of related work.